Your pet dog needs equal extent of Behavior Educate as that of any other Child in your family. He is also susceptible if you spend time to stay with him and train him to be a PERFECT & GENTLE Dog , like not pee /poop anywhere, not scratch on sofa / fabric, not catch all kinds of food even dirty . Being a responsible owner of a pet you are required to be a cautious observer of the behavioral changes and physical movements of your dog to ensure dog health & spirit care. Your dog will be performing its tasks and activities well if he is in a good Health & Spirit. The following device might help you to take up effective steps for dog:
Qucik Starting Guide
1. Pulsed proportional stimulus Dog Fencing System. 2. Running speed detection dog anti-run through design. 3. Adjustable signal cover width with low power consumption. 4. Expanded up to 5 acres with the purchase of additional wire/flag kits.
Indoor Wall-Mounted Transmitter
6V Battery for Receiver
300m Boundary Wire
1. Prepare a layout for containment area
A. Design a diagram for yards. Prepare a diagram of the area you want to contain your dog, which helps in avoiding
unforeseen obstacles, the diagram should include all the visible facility around, like your
house, the driveway, the pond, etc... and you should also mark the buried utility lines. B. Locate the transmitter
Mount the transmitter onto a wall or subject at 3-10 feet and enclose the unit, which
could help steer clear of the water problem, and make sure the wire has a clear way for
operation. C. Make a closed loop circuit
Find or make some holes on the containment enclosing the transmitter, so it could
reaching out and get a closed loop circuit with the in-ground lines in your yards.
2.How to get your yard well-wired
Wire your yard safely and effectively, you need to draw out how the wire goes in your garden. Circle the areas with wire where your dog is not allowed to go, in this way, you can control your dog into the safe areas. and can also divide the garden into several parts for different needs.
1. For safe usage, please make sure the closed loop circuit should be more than 15
meters, and it should be over 100 meters for the maximum correction levels, you can
double or triple the loop the meet the standard for the limited areas. 2. Keep the circuit at least 2 meter away from the wires for the other facilities which may
cause signals interference. 3. When you need to divide your garden into several parts, make sure the isolated areas
should be at least 3 meters from the others.
3. Wire your yards according to the layout
1. Test the system before burry the wires, when the system works well, the start to wire
your garden, make sure it could form a closed circuit without any broken point. It’s
suggested to form a semi-circle with a radius over 1 meter to make a corner for better
signals. 2. If you need to use extra wires for bigger areas, please make sure the connection points
should be seamless and waterproof. 3. Finally, do remember to put the flags coming with the package to mark the route of the
wire, put it as visible boundary signals for dogs.
4. Build a closed loop circuit.
1. Measure the distance between transmitter and the wire ends in your garden, and find
to wires with at least 1.5 times the length you have measured. 2. Twist the wires together till they are 6-20cm apart from each other. 3. Build a closed loop circuit with the twisted wires and make sure the connected points
are seamless and waterproof. 4. There are two led light marked with ok and power on the transmitter, if the two light go
into green simultaneously when you turn on the system, it means you have finished
building up the circuit.
5. Set up collar receiver Insert 6V 4LR44 battery in the collar receiver. If the led light turns into green, it means the collar receiver is working properly, and if there is a red light, then you need to replace another battery. Put the collar onto your dog properly after you have tested the system and adjust the field signal.
6.How does the correction work
When your dog approaches to the edge of the signal field, the fencing system delivers a beep sound as warning signal, and then correct him with static shock stilulation till he get back to the limited areas, your dog will soon understand how to avoide being corrected, and stay into the fencing area.