- Type: Pet Training Products
- Training Products Type: Electronic Boundary Control
- Application: Dogs
- Feature: Eco-Friendly, Stocked
- Place of Origin: Guangdong, China (Mainland)
- Brand Name: Invisible Electric Shock Fence for Dog
- Model Number: 803
- Color: Orange
- Keyword: Invisible Electric Shock Fence for Dog
- Wire length: 300 Meters
- Certificate: CE,RoHS
- Effective Range: 2500 Square Meters
- Function: Tone+Static Shock
- Expandable: Multi-dogs
- Features: Speed Detect Anti-Run through
- Retail & Wholesale: Supported
- Guaranty: 2 Year
- Waterproof and Rechargeable: Yes
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Details:||Color Box
|Delivery Detail:||3-5 Days|
Invisible 2016 Up-Grade Outdoor Electronic Pet Fencing System 803
Dog Behavior Educate
Your pet dog needs equal extent of Behavior Educate as that of any other Child in your family. He is also susceptible if you spend time to stay with him and train him to be a PERFECT & GENTLE Dog , like not pee /poop anywhere, not scratch on sofa / fabric, not catch all kinds of food even dirty . Being a responsible owner of a pet you are required to be a cautious observer of the behavioral changes and physical movements of your dog to ensure dog health & spirit care. Your dog will be performing its tasks and activities well if he is in a good Health & Spirit. The following device might help you to take up effective steps for dog:
Qucik Starting Guide
1. Waterproof and rechargeable dog fencing system with 300m wires.
2. Auto-operated electric multiple dog containment system
3. Safe methods for training, using beep and static shock for correction
4. 10 Levels for Variable field width control with LCD display.
5. Audible and visual wire break indicators.
6. Speed detect anti-run through design
7. Up to 2500 square meters range (over 0.62 acre).
This in-ground dog fence system 803 is well designd for your dog, it provide effective methods to keep your dog staying in the limited area saving you much problems of watching them all the time for their safety. After the installation, the dog fencing system sets an invisible playing area for dogs, and when they get close to the boundary or trying to run out, the buried wire transmits a harmless radio signal, and the collar receiver would deliver corrections immediately, forcing then to get back, in this way, you could let your dog play in the garden freely.
|Indoor Wall-Mounted Transmitter|
USB Charging Cable
200m Boundary Wire
1. Prepare a layout for containment area
A. Design a diagram for yards.
the visible facility around, and also mark the buried utility lines.
B. Locate the transmitter
Mount the transmitter onto a wall or subject at 3-10 feet and enclose the unit, which
could help steering clear of the water problem, and make sure the wire has a clear
way for operation.
C. Make a closed loop circuit
reach out and get a closed loop circuit with the in-ground lines in your yards.
2. How to get your yard well-wired
In order to wire your yard safely and effectively, you need to circle the forbidden areas where you want to keep your dog away, and you can also devide the whole garden into several parts with wires to keep your dog into the limited areas.
meters for the maximum correction levels, you can double or triple the loop the meet the standard.
2. Keep the circuit at least 2 meter away from the wires from other facilities which may cause signals
3. When you need to divide your garden into several parts, make sure the isolated areas should be
at least 3 meters from the others.
3. Wire your yards according to the layout
1. Test the system to make sure the system works well, and start to wire your garden
according to the your diagram, and be careful not to break the wire. When you need
to form a corner, put it with a semi-circle with a radius over 1 metter for better signals
seamless and waterproof.
4. Build a closed loop circuit.
1. Measure the distance between transmitter and the wire in your garden, and find two
wires which are 1.5 times longer than the measurement.
2. Twist the wires together till they are 6-20cm apart from each other.
are seamless and waterproof.
go into green simultaneously when you turn on the system, it means you have finished
building up the circuit.
5. Set up collar receiver
The led light flashes in green as you turn it on, and if it blinks in red, it means the system is short for power. Test the receiver making sure it works well and put it onto your dog, the receiver will delivers correction at the signals from transmitter, please make sure the contact point reach dog's skin properly.
How does the system work
|Size||Neck (in)||Chest measurement (in)||Back Length (in)||Type|
|Medium||9-11||13.7-16.5||11||Maltess Dog, Shin Tzu|
|Large||11.8-13.4||18.1-20.8||13.8||Schnauzer ,English Cocker Spaniel|
|Huge||21.6-22.4||36.2-39.3||27.5||Golden Retriever , Old English Sheepdog|
|Large Dog||Body height above 24 inch , weight above 88 lbs.|
|Medium Dog||Hight 16-24 inch , weight 24.2-66 lbs|
|Small Dog||Height 10-16 inch , weight 8.8-22 lbs|
|Mini Dog||Height 10 inch , weight under 8.8 lbs|